Yirind Digital Electronic Safe Security Box Fireproof Wall-Anchoring Safe Deposit Box for Money Jewelry Cash,Black,Not Included Batteries
Vendido por Eishops
$1820.49 $6068.79 70% off
- PRODUCT DETAILS-Constructed of thick solid steel Heavy-Duty chrome steel dual pin bolt throw system (not just latch).Exterior Dimensions: 9.1" x 6.8" x 6.9", Interior Dimensions: 6.5" x 8.9" x 4.3"
- EASY TO INSTALL- Includes 2 Manual Override Keys, 4 "AA" Batteries and Anchor bolts for mounting. Secures to Wall, Shelf or Floor with Hidden Anchors & Heavy-Duty Bolts, Potentially reduce your Home Insurance Premiums
- DIGITAL KEYPAD- The safe is protected with digital keypad that can be programmed with master and guest codes 3-8 digits long
- PORTABLE- The digital safe can conveniently be utilized in your home or business and can also be taken along for your car or hotel during travel. It can be mounted on your wall or floor if you wish to keep it in one place
- MULTI-PURPOSE- Securely store your cash, jewelry, documents, passports, heirlooms, and more. Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your valuable assets and belongings are locked up safely!
1. Material: Steel
2. Color: Black
3. Model: E17EF
4. Dimensions: (9.06 x 6.77 x 6.89)" / (23 x 17.2 x 17.5)cm (L x W x H)
5. Weight: 79.19oz / 2245g
6. Type: Electronic Safety Box
7. Application: Household, Commercial
8. Power Supply: 4 x AAA Batteries(Not Included)
9. Interior Dimensions: (6.50 x 8.86 x 4.33)" / (16.5 x 22.5 x 11)cm (L x W x H)
1 x Electronic Password Safety Box
2 x Keys
2 x Parr of Screws and Nut
1 x User Manual
The delivered order at the same time. Its very good.
I went to use for first time and key is starting to break off and is jammed in the keyhole. I would not recommend keeping valuables in something low quality like this. Awaiting seller response for return.
Very small/ not worth it
Not only is it extremely small but it also has two sets of holes on two different sides(?) if I attach it to the wall and I have a fire, then my documents will burn anyways, due to the fact that there will be a set of holes on one side that will expose the inside to fire. I guess the meaning of fireproof doesn’t apply to this also.