Thigh Toner and Multi Use at home Fitness Equipment
Vendido por Eishops
$629.79 $1049.79 40% off
Thigh Toner and Multi Use at home Fitness Equipment. Specifications: Light-weight and compact design Comfortable Foam Grip Padding. A Very Versatile Strength Training Item Use for Chest, Waist, Thighs, Hips, Arms, Glutes, Biceps and Pecs Durable, Easy to Carry Great for Losing Weight, Toning Abs or Gaining Strength. Product comes in five colors" Purple, Pink, Green, Blue & Grey.
1 x Thigh Toner and Multi Use at home Fitness Equipment
- Material: PVC, Foam, Metal
- Color: Pink,Purple,Green
- Size: about 8.7 x 4.7 inches
- Light-weight and compact design: Just pack it into a small space for use when traveling.
- Easy to use. Perfect for all ages & fitness levels & home gym workouts. Great for toning thigh muscles while sitting at your desk at work , or even watching TV on the couch.
- Strengthen your thigh.
- Lose your forearm fat.
- Shape your back.
- Make your breast lines up.
To Work Your Arms and Chest:
1. Grip the handles of the thigh toner with your hands, holding it in front of you. You can sit or stand.
2. Ensure that when you push inward the toner is positioned correctly, so that the middle of the "V" shape pushes outward, not inward toward your chest.
3.Push the handles together while allowing your elbows to move out toward your sides.
4. Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. This exercise will target your chest muscles.
To Work Your Thighs:
1. Lie down on your back on a mat.
2. Bend your knees to about a 45-degree position. Your feet should be flat on the floor.
3. Place the thigh toner between your inner thighs. The thigh toner should be positioned so that it looks like an upside-down "V."
4. Squeeze your thighs together. Even if the thigh toner moves in only a couple of inches, you still will be working your thigh muscles. Work to squeeze more forcefully, making the thigh toner move farther inward, as you use the equipment over time.
5. Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. To increase the intensity, perform slow repetitions or pause at the top of the squeezing motion during each repetition.